By Pika & Bear,
Have luck on your side with this vintage (limited edition and supply) "GOOD LUCK" horseshoe charm necklace. She's seventeen inches long, but can be adjusted up to nineteen inches, for extra versatility.
The more you know: "Ringo" is named after an old west song performed by musician Lorne Greene- who was also a Canadian television personality.
- Gift carded. French, and English text
- Plant based biodegradable/compostable sleeve.
- Composed of gold plated brass.
- Designed from vintage parts in Canada.
- Hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free.
- All purchases with Pika & Bear help to sustain wildlife, and environmental organizations worldwide. :)