By Pika & Bear,
"Evil eye" pendant charm necklace in gold. 17 inch gold plated chain with 2 inch extension chain.
The more you know... The evil eye is a curse or legend believed to be cast by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person when they are unaware. Many cultures believe that receiving the evil eye will cause misfortune or injury, while others believe it to be a kind of supernatural force that casts or reflects a malevolent gaze back-upon those who wish harm upon others (especially innocents). Talismans or amulets created to protect against the evil eye are also frequently called "evil eyes". Are you superstitious? Can't hurt? Right?
- Gift carded, English and French text.
- Plant based biodegradable/compostable sleeve.
- Composed of gold plated brass.
- Hypo-allergenic, nickel and lead free.
- All purchases with Pika & Bear help to sustain wildlife, and environmental organizations worldwide. :)